miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Change


Changes in my life 


      A: I want to change my hair style                          A: I want to change my computer
                  Suggestion                                                                Suggestion
      B: I should go to the hair saloon                            B: I should get money



      A: I want to get a new phone                                   A: I need a new look
                  Suggestion                                                          Suggestion 
      B: I should buy one in movistar                                B: I should get new clothes


I like to / I'd like to


I like to visit Perú.                                                            I like to listen to music
My favorite place is  costa verde beach.                    My favorite singer is Ricardo Arjona.




I’d like to learn languages.                                  I’d like to visit Argentina.


Bad Habits and Bad Qualities 

Bad Qualities  

- I am messy
- I am late all time
- I am impatient
- I am lazy

Bad Habits

- I eat a lot of junk food
-  I eat in my room
- I spend too much money
- I talk on the phone too much

Plans and dreams


After graduation, my goal is to get a good job in an important company and be a good engineer. I'd also like buy a house and a car, get married and start a family. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario