lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Unit 13



Describing in cartoon


 
Describing people

Rafael and me.

My name is Maria Marin. I'm from maracaibo - venezuela. I do not like pizza, listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend. I'm eighteen years old. I'm a student industrial engineering at urbe. My email address is maria_dlams@hotmail.com. I like listening to music, dancing, going to the movies and travelling. I speak little english.




He is Rafael Morese, lives in ciudad ojeda. Your nickname is "Rafita". He has eighteen years old. He studies industrial engineering at urbe. Your email address is rafamorese_16@hotmail.com. He likes listening to music, playing volleyball and talking on the phone. He speaks a little english.


This is my group the class

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario