sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog ♥


Me at Caracas


In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 4. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name is María Marín but you can call me Mari. I’m from Maracaibo, a city and municipality located in northwestern Venezuela off the western coast of the Lake Maracaibo. Maracaibo is nicknamed "The Beloved Land of the Sun".  I’m 18 years old and I study industrial engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are mathematics and Chemistry. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the second trimester.

I love music, dancing, go to the movies, share with my nieces, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, quesillo, my family and my country. I also enjoy going out with my friends.
My favorite things
My favorite singer is Ricardo Arjona I really like his lyrics and songs is a very good composer. Love it Garfield.

I hate pizza, listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes. I can't stand people smoking.

My dream is to travel around the world,  visit my friend Ana Isabel in the USA, visit Argentina and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I’d love to work in an important company, buy a house and a car, get married and start a family.


About English, I think is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music, read and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to people around the world and make friends. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

It's only worth living for that, that's worth dying for!
Mari.

1 comentario: